Consult+ is our virtual health and employee and family assistance program, providing peace-of-mind access to 24/7 virtual health and wellness support with access to a range of healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurse practitioners, counsellors, psychologist and others. This service is free of charge for Shannex team members and their family who are enrolled in our Extended Health Benefits.
- Get prescriptions or refills through this service. Consult+ sends prescriptions to a member’s pharmacy electronically – Note: Consult+ does not pay for prescriptions.
- Access support for Family & Relationships, Work & Career, Child & Elder Care, Legal Services, Financial Services, Mental Healthcare Services (NOTE: these will fall under the Mental Healthcare benefit with Consult+)
- Information shared with Consult+ is private and confidential just like visiting an in-person doctor
How to get started:
WEB: Go to consultplus.dialogue.co
APP: Download the Consult+ app on your smartphone / tablet through the APP store
- Select “create your account”
- Enter your email address associated to your Canada Life plan and create your password. NOTE: There is an option to change your email address after account activation.
- Enter your first name, last name, and date of birth exactly as it appears on your Canada Life plan, and hit “next”
- Enter your Group Plan number (166927) and Canada Life ID number if prompted and hit “next”.
- Start your consultation!
We are pleased to provide our Great People with this additional support and we’re here to answer any questions you may have by contacting email@example.com.
For team members on the Assumption Life benefits plan, you can still access LifeWorks as your EFAP provider. No changes are being made to your plan. Access counselling and services at workhealthlife.com
Safety, Health and Wellness
Shannex is committed to creating communities that value physical and mental health, and taking a holistic approach to personal and workplace wellness.
Recognition and Rewards for Great People
Recognition is an important part of sharing success. At Shannex, we celebrate the impact of Great People and exceptional service in our communities in many ways.
Six-Step Ethical Framework
We encourage everyone to use this framework if you find yourself facing a difficult decision or issue. No matter your role, everyone can benefit from using this process.