The Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) offers professional counselling and a wide range of specialized work/life services that provide timely, professional assistance to help you manage any issues you may be facing with work, health or your personal life. Services are provided at no cost, are confidential and available to every full-time Shannex team member and their family.
- Family Support Services: Professional support and resources to help you work through family and personal life issues.
- Financial Support Services: Advice from financial experts to help you regain control of finances and plan for the future.
- Legal Support Services: Confidential consultation to clarify how the law applies to your specific situation.
- Nutrition Support Services: Registered dietitians help you achieve your nutrition and healthy weight goals.
- Naturopathic Services: Naturopathic doctors offer you a natural and holistic approach to the maintenance of good health.
- Health Coaching: Nurse health coaches help you make healthy lifestyle changes and help prevent serious health risks.
Access EFAP counselling and services at workhealthlife.com
Safety, Health and Wellness
Shannex is committed to creating communities that value physical and mental health, and taking a holistic approach to personal and workplace wellness.
Recognition and Rewards for Great People
Recognition is an important part of sharing success. At Shannex, we celebrate the impact of Great People and exceptional service in our communities in many ways.
Six-Step Ethical Framework
We encourage everyone to use this framework if you find yourself facing a difficult decision or issue. No matter your role, everyone can benefit from using this process.