Dragon Boat Festival

August 1, 2023

Pavillon Landry & Pavillon Richard

Team members from two of our Moncton nursing homes, Pavillon Landry and Pavillon Richard, as well as the Shannex Moncton Regional Office took part in the 2023 Dragon Boat Festival in Moncton, New Brunswick.

Despite the rain, cold and wind, the “Shannex Patrol” team represented us well, finishing seventh out of 24 teams.

Participants also fundraised $2,000 out of which 60 per cent will go to the Lions Sick Children’s Fund and the other 40 per cent will go to the Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick.



Related News