Created by Brian Ramsay, Executive Chef,
Parkland in the Valley, NB
- 1.5 oz crab/surimi broken or coarsely chopped
- 1.5 oz shrimp
- ¼ Avocado diced finely
- ¼ fresh shallot
- Fresh dill minced finely (to taste)
- 10ml (approx.) Fresh lemon juice
- 1 – 1.5 oz Greek yogurt (add to desired texture)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Old Bay seasoning to taste
- 2 pc Baguette, lightly toasted, garlic buttered
- and cut on an angle
- Pea shoots
- 2 pc Belgian Endive
- Handful of baby lettuce mix
- Olive oil (for lettuce)
- Garlic butter
- Finely chop shallot and avocado. Add lemon juice and mix with crab and shrimp.
- Add dill, Greek yogurt and lightly mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Loosely arrange baby lettuce and pea shoots and place on the ends of the endive. Add the toasted baguette.
- Form the crab mixture and place on the lettuces. Drizzle the lettuce with a light olive oil and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- Can be served in a martini glass or large red wine glass